I'm on week 8 and don't know much about the baby except it's the size of a blueberry (cute). I'm still feeling fine, the only think is I'm really hungry.In the morning, I wake up as if I haven't eaten the night before and I get about an hour to find food before I start feeling light-headed. This is new for me as I'm used to skipping breakfast, etc. Who knew a blueberry could make you so hungry. I'm hoping to get back some of my energy by the end of June, since I've been kind of sleepy the past few weeks.
Other than that, not too much else to report. I'll be in NY and New Jersey the first two weeks of June--can't wait and will post photos to Flickr. Next weekend we're heading to Tucson for a 4-day weekend with my parents and, of course, to watch the Indy 500 and do some grilling.


No comments:
Post a Comment