16 May 2008

Two in a row ... now that's a streak!

At this rate ... I will completely take over our blog and Veronica will but a side note. Not really ... we all know it is always all about the wives.

As some of you have noted, we have added a baby widget below. That does indeed mean that Veronica is pregnant ... we are expecting sometime towards the end of the year or perhaps early in January 2009. We saw an ultrasound of our baby this Monday. Going into the appointment I didn't really know what to expect, the baby at this point is a few millimeters long. At one point, we are looking at the monitor and the doctor points out the baby and his heartbeat. I can't explain how incredible that moment was ... it is just amazing to see your child's heart beating. Everytime I think about it I find myself in awe and speechless.

In other news, the past couple weeks have been rather busy for us. Veronica has switched to summer hours, so she has Fridays off. She seems to really enjoy that although the grind during the week can be a bit much for her.

I have been shoveling rock, installing landscape lighting, and generally breaking my back. Other than that I have been working lots of extra hours at work ... speaking of which, I should get going. Until next time.

No comments: