Four days left in the shoebox... (although he has yet to post anything, he is at this moment hovering over my shoulder telling me what to type) So, this Friday, after a year-long wait, we will complete yet another move. Hopefully, by this time, our moving skills have greatly improved. On Friday, in the early afternoon, I'll meet Bill at the shoebox where we will pack up the few things we have there along with the kitters and move to the new house:
View Larger Map
Then, on Saturday morning, we will head down to Tucson to pick up the majority of our things which have been sitting in my parents' garage this past year. My Dad is coming back with us from Tucson to help us unload, etc. Hopefully, this 2-engineer move will be a bit less painful than last time [I'm getting flicked as I type this]--see earlier post: the true test of a marriage.
And that's it, I guess we're finally settled in Phoenix [sigh].
11 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations! It has been a long wait. Good luck with the move and post some pics of the new place.
Post a Comment