I leave on Monday for Seattle and Bill leaves on Thursday. I'm actually going there for a conference and then staying over and joining Bill for some fun in the--oh wait, there won't actually be any sun on this trip.... It appears that it will be raining the ENTIRE time we are there--UGH. Don't you people get tired of being soggy all the time?? Of course, coming from the sun, a little rain will hydrate us nicely. We're kind of like that freeze dried food--just add water :)
Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing friends and family, eating lots of yummy food, and shopping--a little rain never intimidated a serious shopper.
20 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You're back!!! And I'm jealous of your weekend. Have a great time, and hug the mutual friends & your families for us. -Holly
We are looking forward to seeing you two this week. I wish I could promise you some sun, but yeah it is pretty grey up here. It is bright and shiny in Nordstroms!
Post a Comment