15 September 2008

Week 25 (I can see the third trimester from here): The Crib Arrives

After a few weeks of searching on Craig's List (which is totally addicting I have to say), we settled on this crib, only it's white. We got a great deal from a family that barely used it. This crib converts into a toddler bed and then into a twin bed--neato. I wonder if it would convert into a first car after that... Well, at least the baby will have a spot to sleep. This weekend, my pregnancy pal (our due dates are 5 days apart!) and good buddy (I met Laura through work), Laura, and I nailed down a date for the shower: Saturday, November 8. Should be tons of fun, tons of fun assuming we're not both miserable in our last 8 weeks :) So save the date!

Hello week 25! I'm feeling great, barely feel pregnant, except for the incessantly stretching belly, which I find increasingly disturbing (I'm always wondering how far it will go). Lots of kicking and poking going on. Still no names picked out, we have a few contenders, but nothing definitive.

The temperature has finally dropped below 100 and I'm so excited that fall is sort of finally here. Looking forward to cool nights.

No comments: